Security

One of my fundamental eLearning is about to expire, once it is expired , can i still take my certification test?

zmendoza95

I am currently doing my splunk fundamentals (eLearning) . I was not able to finish it ahead of time due to some time constraints with my primary job. now I have received that my elarning is about to expire in about 2 days. I was wondering if I finish my eLearning and request for the certification test before the expiration, will I still be able to take it even though it takes 2-3 days for them to process my request ? Thank you for taking your time and reading my question and I appreciate for any feedback that you can give me about this matter.

0 Karma

raghu0463
Explorer

yes once the e-learning is done you need to complete the Quiz and request for the certification before expiration, then you will get the email with link for exam after 2-3 business days. you just need to complete the quiz before the expiration its not mandatory that you need to receive the exam link before the e-learning expiration.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...