Security

Frequent Disk Space Issue - Service ECM Incidents

mailmetoramu
Explorer

Hello All,

We do have an centralized syslog receiver named "spl-fwdser" which receives the logs from various devices and pushes into Splunk instances. Recent days triggering so many auto incidents for "Disk Space" issue with the description saying "Failed to run script". I checked and found there is no disk space on the server.

Now all the incidents which has been triggered has been auto closed by ServiceNOW ticketing system with notes saying "Incident resolved due to clear alert from monitoring".

Please let me know what causing this server to trigger so many auto incidents and how to fix this issue.

Thanks Everyone.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

mailmetoramu
Explorer

Hello All,

Any findings for this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...