Hi, SSL certificate renewal from Splunk default to self signed SSL.
I would like to create an app with SSL certificate and deploy that app to UF's.
Please suggest.. thanks.
How about the next step?
· Disable the deployment client remotely.
· Update the SSL of the deployment server.
· Enable deployment client remotely.
· (Restart the client remotely.)
You can also run it all at once using a script.
Hi ... 2 questions..
1. Do we need to run this remote start/stop commands manually for all UF's? If we have thousands of UFs, then manual task will become a big task.
We can take list of UF and then run thru a shell script, but, is there any other simple methods Splunk providing for this task?