Security

Dashboard to fit in the screen without adjusting the browser zoom

nagar57
Communicator

Since different users have different size screens for work. Is it possible that the Dashboard should adjust its size according to the screen size and panel values does not end up overlapping with each other? OR can the browser zoom gets adjusted automatically without the User setting it manually.
I am attaching some screenshots with browser zoom set to 100% and 90%

100%
alt text and
90%
alt text

Labels (1)
0 Karma

nagar57
Communicator

@niketnilay Do you have any suggestion ?

0 Karma

nagar57
Communicator

I am still looking for a solution.

0 Karma

Sfry1981
Communicator

what about a plug in. If everyone is using chrome you could try the below?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/window-resizer/kkelicaakdanhinjdeammmilcgefonfh?hl=en

0 Karma

nagar57
Communicator

I tried this and it just disrupted everything. Not much of a help.

0 Karma

PavelP
Motivator

Hello @nagar57,

the font value will not scale automatically. This would look weird if one of the panel has short (and large font) and other a long (and smaller font) number.

You can:

0 Karma

nagar57
Communicator

Actually we have 50 dashboards. And some dashboards have 15-20 panels. This will not work if I go and adjust each panels size and decide the font size as well. There has to be a away to fit the Dashboard in the browser so that every user will see the same layout no matter the size of the screen.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...