Security

Annoing splunk system errors on all dashboards

konradwawryn
Explorer

Hello Splunk Team,

could You please tell me how to disable that annoing Splunk errors on the dashboards dedicated for the clients. Nobody is interesting that Splunk Master license server has issues and problems with authentication - nobody except Splunk admin. How to disable it ? In release 5 half of the user screen was populated by errors important for administrator but completly out of scope for splunk users.

In the release 6 is the same story.

How to disable it errors messages in Splunk web panel ?

Thanks in advance for Your support.

Konrad

0 Karma

konradwawryn
Explorer

Hi Martin,

could You please provide more details ?

I dont know where to search for AdvancedXML ...

Thanks in advance for Your support.

Cheers

Konrad

0 Karma

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Based on that I'm guessing you're not using AdvancedXML dashboards, so that approach isn't going to work for you.

0 Karma

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can remove the Message module from your AdvancedXML views - that will disable all messages, including those you're annoyed by.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...