Reporting

"Your search has been queued: Your maximum disk usage quota has been reached...Use the Job Manager to delete some of your saved search results."

ashokapex
Explorer

Hey

I am getting this error. I have deleted all logs from Activity/Jobs reports after finalize and delete, but still not able to see report:

"Waiting for queued job to start."  

and I still get the usage error.

thanks
ashok-

0 Karma
1 Solution

masonmorales
Influencer

Check to see if there are scheduled searches on the search head that are consuming all of your resources. The Utilization Monitor for Splunk and S.o.S. Splunk on Splunk App are both good for this.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

masonmorales
Influencer

Check to see if there are scheduled searches on the search head that are consuming all of your resources. The Utilization Monitor for Splunk and S.o.S. Splunk on Splunk App are both good for this.

0 Karma

wsnyder2
Path Finder

Is there a way to display/timechart # queued searches ?

0 Karma

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Did you delete the your jobs from all application context?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...