Reporting

Splunk report on Confluence page

indeed_2000
Motivator

hi 

i want to show Splunk report on a Confluence page.

this macro on atlassian market able us make rest api request in pages : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211199/pocketquery-for-confluence-sql-rest?hosting=cloud&tab...

Now I have report that show top errors of web application as pie chart in Splunk. Name of report is “top-errors-week”

how can I show this on Confluence page?

FYI: this is a dynamic chart and every time I change report date I expect automatically apply on Confluence chart too.

any idea?

Thanks 

Anusree
Engager

Hi, let me know if you were able to figure out.

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You could write a custom command to connect to the confluence api to post an update to a page using the events in the events pipeline (I have done something similar to this before but it is not something I can easily share).

Anusree
Engager

Thank you, but could you share an example of it please.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

DanielPi

Hi @Anusree,

I’m a Community Moderator in the Splunk Community.

This question was posted 2 years ago, so it might not get the attention you need for your question to be answered. We recommend that you post a new question so that your issue can get the visibility it deserves. To increase your chances of getting help from the community, follow these guidelines in the Splunk Answers User Manual when creating your post.

Thank you!

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...