Reporting

Requested Saved Search is Unknown

g3s1oa
Explorer

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

When trying to open a link to splunk to display the results of a saved search, I receive an error message indicating that the search has expired but that I can choose to run it again if I so choose (the dispatch.ttl is set for 24p and the search runs in a 24 hour time period, and it occurred over the weekend, so it was expired.) Upon clicking to rerun the search tho, I received the following error message:

The following requested saved search is unknown: "Web Errors last 1 hr". As a result, Splunk is unable to redirect to a view.

Does anyone know why this occurs or how I may be able to resolve the problem?

Thanks in advance

0 Karma

gekoner
Communicator

This is probably because the saved search (or report) does not have the permissions set properly. Most likely this is because ‘Sharing’ is set as Private. Try setting the permissions on the proper roles or set it to Global or something more inclusive.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...