Reporting

How to increase table size in pdf report?

carolinel
Loves-to-Learn

I have a weekly report sent via email.  It is created from a dashboard that has multiple panels.

The dashboard titles are in large font, but the tables and data in the tables are in small font.  I looked everywhere to increase the size of those tables but cannot find any information on how to do that.

How can I increase the size of the tables in my scheduled PDF reports?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

Nisha18789
Builder

Hi @carolinel , there is no option to update fonts or any other UI settings for the pdf generated in Splunk. However, if you want your pdf to look exactly like your dashboard you can use this  Splunkbase app 

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4030/

Hope this helps!

0 Karma

carolinel
Loves-to-Learn

Hi @Nisha18789,

Does the Smart PDF exporter work for scheduled reports?  

The Splunk report needs to be automatically emailed every week.   There is no way anyone is going to manually export reports and email them.  We need an automated solution.

0 Karma

Nisha18789
Builder

hi @carolinel , yes that is possible with this app, but has below requirements . See details here https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4030/#/details

Requirement to schedule export :
- Splunk Credentials : a Splunk user/password having access to exported dashboards
- PhantomJS bin path
- Mail server information (host, port, user, …)

Please upvote my response if this helps.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...