Reporting

How to combine 5 separate reports into single email?

Cheng2Ready
Explorer

I have created 5 Scheduled Reports to send a csv of the search results to the same email.

Is there a way to have all 5 reports results csv file be in 1 email ?

I tried looking up and someone mentioned that making all the search results into 1 report by appending the search results of each report.

But in in many of my reports there is a lot going on already, wasn't sure if that method would put on a lot of strain and load time for the results to come up, then again, might mess things around to keep things organized.

Each report is giving back a different host results hence making it into 1 big CSV is not applicable.

If we can keep it the way it is with 5 different csv. file  reports but just sending 1 email with all 5 attachment that would be the ideal.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

No, you can't send more than one report in a single email.

Consider putting the reports into a dashboard and scheduling the dashboard for delivery via email.  See https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/SplunkCloud/9.1.2312/Report/GeneratePDFsofyourreportsanddashbo...for more.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...