Reporting

Formatting the report / table

RashmiGowda
Explorer

Hello

M trying to generate the report by using the below query:-

index="xyz" source="abc" | timechart span=1h count as Transactions by host | eval Time=strftime(_time, "%H:%M") | convert timeformat="%m-%d-%y" ctime(_time) as Date

My result is in the below format : _time, Date, Time, Host

In result m getting the default _time column also. how to eliminate this _time column from the result..??

Also i need the report format as Date, Time, Host1 but the generated report file(csv) in mail has _time, Host Date Time..

how to format this..?/
Please help me out..??

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Try this

index="xyz" source="abc" | timechart span=1h count as Transactions by host | eval Time=strftime(_time, "%H:%M") | convert timeformat="%m-%d-%y" ctime(_time) as Date | fields - _time | table Date, Time, *

View solution in original post

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Try this

index="xyz" source="abc" | timechart span=1h count as Transactions by host | eval Time=strftime(_time, "%H:%M") | convert timeformat="%m-%d-%y" ctime(_time) as Date | fields - _time | table Date, Time, *
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...