#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Question is awaiting moderation - how do I contact a moderator?

joea9
Explorer

I've submitted a question but it's 'awaiting moderation'. Is there a way that I can contact a moderator to make sure that it hasn't gone in to a black hole? None of my previous questions have had this happen, so perhaps it's hit a spam filter of some kind.

Tags (3)
1 Solution

acharlieh
Influencer

Hi Joea9, Most of the moderators are on US time so are waking up now-ish (possibly a bit later being the weekend). I'm working on cleaning up the spam from last night (it seems they've adapted again), so and when I (or others) find your question we'll click approve. Don't worry.

EDIT: and http://answers.splunk.com/answers/282938/how-to-use-a-column-of-data-in-a-csv-lookup-to-ini-1.html is published now.

View solution in original post

acharlieh
Influencer

Hi Joea9, Most of the moderators are on US time so are waking up now-ish (possibly a bit later being the weekend). I'm working on cleaning up the spam from last night (it seems they've adapted again), so and when I (or others) find your question we'll click approve. Don't worry.

EDIT: and http://answers.splunk.com/answers/282938/how-to-use-a-column-of-data-in-a-csv-lookup-to-ini-1.html is published now.

piebob
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

as @acharlieh said, we're mostly on US time. we do our best to look at the modqueue frequently. your post will definitely not get lost in a black hole--a real person will review and post/deny every post.

our various content filters are fluctuating as we try to handle evolving spam attacks, so some days might seem worse than others. one thing to note is that if you repeat a phrase exactly 3+ times within your post, it will get modqueued, which is a common issue.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...