Other Usage

Splunk Webhook Script - Setting up Microsoft Teams Alert?

jamie1
Communicator

Hi There,

I am attempting to set up alerts to send a message to a teams channel.

However, I can't seem to find a way to edit the request and the only option is to enter a URL.

Any help would be appreciated,

Jamie

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

jamie1
Communicator

For anyone that might be interested, I found a way to achieve this using an app called "MS Teams Alert Action".

The link to the add-on is here: Microsoft Teams messages publication addon | Splunkbase

View solution in original post

jamie1
Communicator

For anyone that might be interested, I found a way to achieve this using an app called "MS Teams Alert Action".

The link to the add-on is here: Microsoft Teams messages publication addon | Splunkbase

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK: a Step-by-Step Guide for ...

Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step guide for newbies Olga Malita The ...