Knowledge Management

Where can I find developer resources for developing a new HUNK add-on , similar to the MongoDB add-on ?

ury

For Hunk , there is an add-on to query mongoDB as a virtual index. I would like to develop a similar add-on for HUNK to query a different database type. Where can I find developer resources or examples for this kind of HUNK add-on ?

0 Karma

rdagan_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I would recommend you start by downloading the java or python source codes for this sample app:
https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1802/

0 Karma

DalJeanis
Legend

You might want to start by joining the Splunk slack channel and getting into the #appdevs subchannel, to ask there. They will have opinions for where you should start.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...