Knowledge Management

ITSI Internal Error : itsi_services collection already exists

ryanoconnor
Builder

I have a fresh install of Splunk ITSI 3.0.1 and Splunk 7.0.1. I am running a SHC and Index Cluster. I am seeing the following error multiple times per minute:

2018-01-19 15:02:33,213 ERROR [itoa.storage.statestore] [statestore] [lazy_init] [7591] [lazy_init] Unable to create collection=itsi_services. URL=/servicesNS/nobody/SA-ITOA/storage/collections/config. Response={'content-type': 'application/json; charset=UTF-8', 'cache-control': 'no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0', 'date': 'Fri, 19 Jan 2018 20:02:33 GMT', 'expires': 'Thu, 26 Oct 1978 00:00:00 GMT', 'status': '409', 'server': 'Splunkd', 'x-frame-options': 'SAMEORIGIN', 'content-length': '89', 'x-content-type-options': 'nosniff', 'vary': 'Authorization', 'connection': 'Close'}. Content={"messages":[{"type":"ERROR","text":"An object with name=itsi_services already exists"}]}

Can someone please help me understand what is going on and how I can fix this error? I am assuming this has to do with ./SA-ITOA/lib/ITOA/storage/statestore.py

Thank you,
Ryan

0 Karma

alemarzuTM
Explorer

Any clue on this @ryanoconnor ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...