Knowledge Management

Health Check - Orphaned Objects False Positive Detection

O815163
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi there,

I ran a Health Check from the Splunk Master Server and noticed that there were 240 orphaned knowledge objects on the Search Head Cluster Deployment Server. However when logging in to the GUI of this server I saw 513 orphaned knowledge objects.

As far as I understood the objects are being detected as orphaned if the user account is not Enabled. The false positive detections are all associated with enabled user accounts.

Do you have any suggestions how I can troubleshoot that issue?

Thanks,
O

Labels (1)
0 Karma

Nisha18789
Builder

hi @O815163 , just wanted to confirm - if those active users are able to login to Splunk? Are they assigned a custom role or Splunk role? Also, are these searches showing as disabled or enabled? Are they running?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...