I am having Structure data files for which I did field extraction using Splunk field delimiter in development box. when I packaged the app and placed it in production it is not working.
I checked the permission and it is global.
data looks like this
file name windows_patch.log
Step_Execution_Time~^~Applications~^~Server~^~Step_Name~^~Step_Status~^~Step_Logs~^~Step_Comment 13-01-2021 12:09:39 PM~^~SAP,SQL,Oracle~^~test2k19.testmbs.com~^~Connect to WSUS~^~Success~^~WinRM service is already running on this machine.\r\nWinRM is already set up for remote management on this computer.\r\n~^~ Connected to WSUS cidsuswuraeuw02.testmbs.com successfully. 13-01-2021 12:09:41 PM~^~SAP,SQL,Oracle~^~test2k19.testmbs.com~^~Loading PowerShell Modules on Target Host~^~Success~^~\nPowershell Output:\n~^~Fetch patches details successfully to apply on Target Hosttest2k19.testmbs.com.