Knowledge Management

Cannot create ticket in official support - required combo "Select Entitlement" is empty

unionub
Loves-to-Learn

Hi

Cannot create a ticket in official support.
Required combo "Select Entitlement" is empty, cannot choose anything, so I cannot continue completing and posting my case.

See attached image splunk_combo.png

splunk_combo.png

This happens with both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome - both up to date.

Please advise

Altin Karaulli
UnionBank Albania

Labels (1)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @unionub,

if you want to open a case for a customer you have to be enabled by the customer itself and associated to its Entitlement.

If you want to open a case for your Company, you need a NFR license.

If you haven't any Entitlement means that you haven't none of them and you cannot open a case to Splunk Support.

My hint is to ask to the customer to enable you to do this.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

unionub
Loves-to-Learn

Hi @gcusello ,
and thank you for the reply

I am the Customer. This (unionub) is the account of Union Bank, Albania, at which I work, and have used it before to create tickets.

We have paid regularly.
Our local support company is INFIGO at Croatia

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @unionub,

in this case, you have to understand who is (in your organization9 the reference for the license, in other word, who received the license.

Then, this person, can ask to Splunk to add you to the Entitlement, you can have until three emails for this.

In the same time, ask to Splunk (or to the reference partner) to check the company registration, because all of your should be associated to the license.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...