Installation

db connect microsft sql

aalaa
Path Finder

Hello ,
I installed the driver for microsoft sql server ( detected driver ) and I created an identity by a user of this database , I selected windows authentification and enter the domaine name , after that I try to create a connection to this database but the connection is failed

I selected connexion type : MS-SQL server using MS Gerneric Driver with windows authentification

error msg : Ce pilote n'est pas configuré pour l'authentification intégrée. ClientConnectionId:***************************

Tags (1)
0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

Hello @aalaa,

Bonne question, it's a driver problem, have a look here : https://stackoverrun.com/fr/q/1516186

You could be using a 32 bit sqljdbc instead of a 64 bit one, or vice-versa. Have a look at your sqljdbc and go for a 64 bit driver if you're using the 32 bit one.

Cheers,
David

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...