Installation

Where can I find installation documentation for Splunk 7.31 on 32bit Rasberry PI?

FrankKosmicki
Engager

I am trying to install Splunk on our 32bit Raspberry Pis. I was originally trying to install 9.0.1 and found out that it only runs on 64bit. I am currently using a 32-bit V7 Pi 4. So now I a trying to install 7.31. I am having issues finding the best documentation for installing. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Labels (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

IIRC, Raspberry Pi uses ARM processors, which Splunk Enterprise does not support  You can get the Splunk Universal Forwarder (UF) for 32-bit ARM systems at https://www.splunk.com/en_us/download/previous-releases-universal-forwarder.html, but that's a supporting product that's not much good without the Splunk Enterprise system to forward data to.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...