Installation

Splunk Cloud installation of Alert Manager 3.0.6 Start screen never appears - error "JSON reply had no payload value"

shartwell1
Engager

After installation of Alert Manager Enterprise 3.0.6 in Splunk Cloud, the Start screen never appears and gives error  "JSON replay had no payload value"  10 times.  

Q.  Anyone run into this error?  

Labels (2)
0 Karma

davidfaure
Engager

Hello,  I have the same problem, can we do a rollback installation ? another idea ?

0 Karma

shartwell1
Engager

I attempted a rollback/reinstall but same result.  It appears to be related to the python version that the stack is using (in my case python2). Run the REST command and read the verbiage in the link below.  

https://docs.datapunctum.com/ame/ame-before-upgrading

Opened a case with support to determine if the stack can be upgraded to python3.  If not, we'll need to turn in a case to have them install AME v2.0.4 which still supports python2.
Hope this helps - best idea I have at the moment. 

Tags (2)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

New in Observability - Improvements to Custom Metrics SLOs, Log Observer Connect & ...

The latest enhancements to the Splunk observability portfolio deliver improved SLO management accuracy, better ...

Improve Data Pipelines Using Splunk Data Management

Register Now   This Tech Talk will explore the pipeline management offerings Edge Processor and Ingest ...

3-2-1 Go! How Fast Can You Debug Microservices with Observability Cloud?

Register Join this Tech Talk to learn how unique features like Service Centric Views, Tag Spotlight, and ...