Installation

STEALTHbits Active Directory & LDAP Monitoring (Splunk 8.0.05, Windows) app isn't showing any data.

eltrubar

Hallo,

I have Splunk 8.0.5 on Windows. One thing I would like to setup is "STEALTHbits Active Directory & LDAP Monitoring" app. But STEALTHbits app dashboard and other reports just doesn't show any data.

I install the app. Then I setup Active Directory Data Input with settings that correspond to STEALTHbits app.  Data is saved to index "sb_ad".

Using search I see a lot of events in Splunk from Active Directory, located in "sb_ad". But out of the box dashboard is empty.

Does anybody know if this is the right approach? Anybody knows how to setup STEALTHbits  Active Directory app?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Happy CX Day to our Community Superheroes!

Happy 10th Birthday CX Day!What is CX Day? It’s a global celebration recognizing innovation and success in the ...

Check out This Month’s Brand new Splunk Lantern Articles

Splunk Lantern is a customer success center providing advice from Splunk experts on valuable data insights, ...

Routing Data to Different Splunk Indexes in the OpenTelemetry Collector

This blog post is part of an ongoing series on OpenTelemetry. The OpenTelemetry project is the second largest ...