Installation

How to Manually Change Cluster Manager Redundancy State in Splunk

refahiati
Engager

Hi everyone,

I am referring to the documentation on High Availability Clustering Configuration, and I came across the following statement:

"An eligible 'standby' cluster manager will not set its redundancy state to 'active' upon consecutive loss of heartbeat to the manager which is currently in active state. The administrator must manually change the cluster manager redundancy state to 'active' or 'standby'."

Could someone please guide me on how to manually change the cluster manager redundancy state to 'active' or 'standby' in Splunk? What are the exact steps or commands required to perform this operation?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Monitoring Postgres with OpenTelemetry

Behind every business-critical application, you’ll find databases. These behind-the-scenes stores power ...

Mastering Synthetic Browser Testing: Pro Tips to Keep Your Web App Running Smoothly

To start, if you're new to synthetic monitoring, I recommend exploring this synthetic monitoring overview. In ...

Splunk Edge Processor | Popular Use Cases to Get Started with Edge Processor

Splunk Edge Processor offers more efficient, flexible data transformation – helping you reduce noise, control ...