Installation

Error while installing app Pure unified addon: Error: Request failed with status code 500

Manish_Sharma
Engager

Hi, 

I am trying to installing PureStorage Unified Add-on for Splunk but installing while looking to add configurations I am getting below error in configuration page. I am installing it on my on-prem deployment server rather than Splunk Cloud. Can anyone help advise what could be the reason for the same and how to resolve? 

Error: 
Failed to load current state for selected entity in form!
Details
Error: Request failed with status code 500

Addon: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/5513

Manish_Sharma_1-1712842761558.png

Thanks

Labels (3)
0 Karma

marnall
Builder

Are there any interesting messages in the error log?

index=_internal TA-purestorage-unified log_level=ERROR

I tried installing this add-on on a test machine with Splunk Enterprise 9.2.0 and could load the configuration page without error. Which version of Splunk Enterprise are you using?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...