I am having some windows servers which am able to get windows event logs, perfmons but the custom logs am not able to pull the same.
here is my inputs.conf configuration. i have checked the case sensitivity too as we got one situation wherein correction of case sensitivity didfix the issue. But in this case none is working for me.
[monitor:///D:\logfiles\ARBGlobal\SalesCoreApp\SaleCoreApp.log]sourcetype = salescoredisabled = 0ignoreOlderThan=7d
Request your help in fixing the issue.
you have to use only two slashes before path, not three, three is for Unix:
View solution in original post
oh yes. thanks. it is two slashes. Thanks for your help.