Getting Data In

coldToFrozen Azure blob storage account

morphis72
Path Finder

I have a distributed Splunk environment running in Azure IaaS. I need to start rolling my cold data off to archive and it looks like our best option is going to be blob storage. I have found plenty of information on how to do this if it was AWS and S3 however, Microsoft Azure's blob doesn't support S3.

I have found a tool called AZcopy that looks like it might be part of the puzzle?

Is anyone currently doing this and if so do you have a script you could sanitize and let me look at to get a starting point?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

hernanrodriguez
Explorer

Hi @morphis72 

Also I have Splunk Enterprise deployed as IaaS on Azure. How did you resolve your problem? T

There're a lot of information about Splunk and S3 on AWS, but sadly not for Blob Storage & Azure

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...