Getting Data In

Why are we getting a connection issue error for the ta-cisco-webex-meetings-add-on-for-splunk?

kiranpanchavat1
Path Finder

We have installed the CISCO WEBEX MEETING ADD ON FOR SPLUNK in the heavy forwarder to on board the logs, but we are getting the below connection error. kindly advise me where i missed. I hope this is related to some proxy issue. 

2022-02-20 16:36:43,766 WARNING pid=3953874 tid=MainThread file=connectionpool.py:urlopen:745 | Retrying (Retry(total=5, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb34aed6050>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known')': /WBXService/XMLService

2022-02-20 16:36:27,753 WARNING pid=3953874 tid=MainThread file=connectionpool.py:urlopen:745 | Retrying (Retry(total=6, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb34aec5d50>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known')': /WBXService/XMLService

2022-02-20 16:36:13,741 WARNING pid=3953874 tid=MainThread file=connectionpool.py:urlopen:745 | Retrying (Retry(total=9, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb34aec55d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known')': /WBXService/XMLService

2022-02-20 16:36:07,939 ERROR pid=3952469 tid=MainThread file=base_modinput.py:log_error:309 | Get error when collecting events.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/ta-cisco-webex-meetings-add-on-for-splunk/bin/ta_cisco_webex_meetings_add_on_for_splunk/aob_py3/urllib3/connection.py", line 157, in _new_conn
(self._dns_host, self.port), self.timeout, **extra_kw
File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/ta-cisco-webex-meetings-add-on-for-splunk/bin/ta_cisco_webex_meetings_add_on_for_splunk/aob_py3/urllib3/util/connection.py", line 61, in create_connection
Labels (1)
0 Karma

kiranpanchavat1
Path Finder

Can any one please provide an update on this 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...