Hi All, I am new to splunk and I want to pull data from Connexall to Splunk, is it achievable using DB Connect or is there any other App I have to use. I am a bit confused because there's no info available on Connexall data pulling.
There are a few ways to get data into Splunk.
1) Install a universal forwarder on the source system to forward logs to Splunk
2) Use an app from apps.splunk.com (it appears there is no app for Connexall)
3) Use DB Connect to read the source's SQL database, if there is one
4) Use the source application's API to extract the data offered by that API
5) Configure the source system to send events via syslog
--- If this reply helps you, an upvote would be appreciated.