Getting Data In

Splunk Fundamental 2 Training Data Ingest zip file

dee
Observer

I am doing some splunk training with Splunk Fundamental 2 Training. I will need help locating the pdf file that will guide me how the fundamental 2 splunk training on what data are ingested into splunk for the training. I had tried tutorialdata.zip file which I ingested into Splunk 8.0.6 version but I am getting an error.  Please show me or direct me the right path.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

dee
Observer

I did the training about few years ago. I do have the pdf files for the lab work but did not have the pdf  file for what files are ingested. 

0 Karma

dmacintosh_splu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Are you able to access the On-Demand Learning content on the eLearning portal? You should be able to see the PDF used for the presentation and lab work available for download. These are watermarked for each student and should not be shared.

0 Karma

dee
Observer

No. It is asking me to pay 2,000 dollars for the training. Please any advise or help?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...