Getting Data In

Splunk App for Infrastructure Error (See pic)

jbender72
Path Finder

Hi,

Anyone know why I am getting this error when I install Splunk App for Infrastructure.  Splunk Support is not coming up with any good solutions with this error.  Need the community help.  My license is up-to-date.

jbender72_0-1614787156684.png

Thank you,

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

jbender72
Path Finder

Hello,

I solved this issue.  Even though my pass4SymmKey in server.conf looked the same on all my machines, they were infact not.  So I changed my pass4SymmKey under general in server.conf and then the Splunk App for Infrastructure started to work.  Problem solved.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

jbender72
Path Finder

Hello,

I solved this issue.  Even though my pass4SymmKey in server.conf looked the same on all my machines, they were infact not.  So I changed my pass4SymmKey under general in server.conf and then the Splunk App for Infrastructure started to work.  Problem solved.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...