Getting Data In

Splunk Add-on for Checkpoint 4.0.0

arkonner
Path Finder

I have a checkpoint cluster configuration with a single management workstation - Installing the Add-on to establish the connection I got a huge volume of data - Should be possible to "filter" the checkpoint events in order to reduce it.

0 Karma
1 Solution

aosso
Path Finder

Hi,

Currently with this new version you can get this done with a props.conf/transforms.conf setup:

https://answers.splunk.com/comments/417715/view.html (this example only collects packets with status drop, reject and block)

View solution in original post

0 Karma

arkonner
Path Finder

This is exactly what I am looking for -

In the example under session opsecparsing] the Regex command allows only drop, reject and block - The regex should accept a command to exclude all different by "accept" like REGEX =! (accept)

[opsecparsing]
REGEX = (drop|reject|block)

props.conf

[opsec]
TRANSFORMS-drops = opsecnull, opsecparsing

#transforms.conf
[opsecnull]
REGEX = .
DEST_KEY = queue
FORMAT = nullQueue

[opsecparsing]
REGEX = (drop|reject|block)
DEST_KEY = queue
FORMAT = indexQueue

0 Karma

arrowecssupport
Communicator

Are you actually running Check Point 4.0?

0 Karma

aosso
Path Finder

Hi,

Currently with this new version you can get this done with a props.conf/transforms.conf setup:

https://answers.splunk.com/comments/417715/view.html (this example only collects packets with status drop, reject and block)

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...