Getting Data In

Microsoft Azure Add on for Splunk Inputs config page not loading

Azeemering
Builder

I am trying to upgrade to the latest version of this app but the inputs setup page is Loading forever.
Microsoft Azure Add on for Splunk version 3.0.1 on a UX Heavy Forwarder.

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3757/

I tried a local test machine and there is was working so I added the inputs and copied the inputs.conf to my production Heavy Forwarder /local folder. 

Still no data coming in and the inputs page is still freezing when I try to access it.

Labels (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

Azeemering
Builder

I just found this info:

Version 3.0.0 and later of the Microsoft Azure Add-on for Splunk is compatible only with Splunk Enterprise version 8.0.0 and above.

Probably the reason why it is not working on my 7.x system.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Azeemering
Builder

I just found this info:

Version 3.0.0 and later of the Microsoft Azure Add-on for Splunk is compatible only with Splunk Enterprise version 8.0.0 and above.

Probably the reason why it is not working on my 7.x system.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...