Getting Data In

Microsoft Azure Add-on for Splunk - Almost a 30 day delay

rpoiri101
Explorer

The Azure Add on seems to be working well with the exception of how behind it is. Specifically for the signins (sourcetype azure:aad:signin). I can see in the add on logs on the heavy forwarder, that it is pulling in data, but the most recent event is May 4th as of now.  So it appears as though it's pulling in data as of 30 days ago, but it's just very slowly making headway. 

My input for the sign ins is set to a 900 second interval (I messed around with this a little bit but didn't really seem to help). The Query limit is set to 0 and the query backoff throttle is set to 5. Any suggestions on how to speed this up?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

J-Darlo
Explorer

Hi did you end up resolving this, my TA (on Splunk Cloud IDM) has fallen behind by a few days and seems to not be catching up.

Config:

Interval 600

Query Limit (optional) 0

Query Backoff Throttle 420

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...