Getting Data In

JSON files are not being onboarded intermittently via SQS based S3 input?

soumdey0192
Explorer

Hello All,

We have issue wherein JSON files are not coming in intermittently into Splunk from a SQS based S3 input.

The JSON file id generated everyday at 3 AM which is generally ingested into Splunk except for times when eventhough the file gets generated, but the file is not ingested on Splunk.

Unfortunately, there is no logs whatsoever generated on Splunk internal logs for times when the file is not ingested into Splunk.

Can anyone suggest what can be the issue here or if this has been encountered by someone?

The version of aws add-on being used here is, 5.0.4 and the Splunk version is 8.1.5.

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...