Getting Data In
Highlighted

Is there a script to automate installing universal forwarders on multiple Windows servers?

Path Finder

I have a use case to install Splunk Universal Forwarders in 600+ Windows servers at a time. Is there any script to automate it?

Highlighted

Re: Is there a script to automate installing universal forwarders on multiple Windows servers?

SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This has been on my radar for a while, but I've used this guy's script a few times and it works

https://answers.splunk.com/answers/268164/how-to-fully-automate-the-installation-and-configu.html

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Is there a script to automate installing universal forwarders on multiple Windows servers?

Communicator

Why is this the accepted answer? The script is for installing on linux when the question asks for Windows?

0 Karma
Highlighted

Engager

This is a Linux solution not a Windows solution. The title does not match the solution.

0 Karma
Speak Up for Splunk Careers!

We want to better understand the impact Splunk experience and expertise has has on individuals' careers, and help highlight the growing demand for Splunk skills.