Getting Data In

How to pull mail delivery tracking logs from Google's API and index it in Splunk?

dvergos
Engager

Hello fellow Splunkers,

I am trying to investigate if there is a way to interact with Google's API and pull out periodically via their API the mail delivery tracking logs.

I can see that these logs can be viewed by the administrator console, and I can search for specific cases, but my objective is that I want to be able to bring that data back into Splunk.

I see an export to CSV option, but no other reference on how to export this type of data.

Has anyone encountered this requirement before?

Thanks,
Dimitris

jdonn_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I have worked with the Google API to convert street addresses to geolocation, so that further analysis can be done on that data. I read up on this Email Audit Log thing because it sounds really interesting. However, there is not a single mention of the API.

I would hit the "contact us" link in their documentation. It might be something that they would unlock for a small fee.

https://support.google.com/a/topic/6049088?hl=en&ref_topic=2844351

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...