Getting Data In

How to locate Port for o365 add-on

ojay
Path Finder

Hi,

I'm setting up the splunk add-on for o365 and as stated in the Splunk documentation i have to allow the communication from the add-on to the Azure servers. How do i find which azure server this would be?

• Make sure that port 443 is open to allow the Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Office 365 to communicate with the Microsoft Azure servers.

Best regards,

J.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

ojay
Path Finder

Does anyone know all the azure instances IP or URL that I need to establish a connectivity with? 

0 Karma

ojay
Path Finder

Okay, but what does that look like? Does it have a common scheme? 

*.management.azure.com or *.graph.azure.com?

And where do i find it?

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If I understand the docs correctly, you're calling your Azure AD server(s) with this addon so you have to open network connectivity to your AAD instance.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...