Getting Data In

How to locate Port for o365 add-on

ojay
Path Finder

Hi,

I'm setting up the splunk add-on for o365 and as stated in the Splunk documentation i have to allow the communication from the add-on to the Azure servers. How do i find which azure server this would be?

• Make sure that port 443 is open to allow the Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Office 365 to communicate with the Microsoft Azure servers.

Best regards,

J.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

ojay
Path Finder

Does anyone know all the azure instances IP or URL that I need to establish a connectivity with? 

0 Karma

ojay
Path Finder

Okay, but what does that look like? Does it have a common scheme? 

*.management.azure.com or *.graph.azure.com?

And where do i find it?

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If I understand the docs correctly, you're calling your Azure AD server(s) with this addon so you have to open network connectivity to your AAD instance.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...