I thought that Splunk would read compressed files and load them, however it is telling me the rar file is a binary. I have a directory loader in Splunk set up with type IIS-2. Can Splunk load the rar files with IIS logs inside them?
unarchive_cmd = <string>
* Only called if invalid_cause is set to "archive".
* This field is only valid on [source::<source>] stanzas.
* <string> specifies the shell command to run to extract an archived source.
* Must be a shell command that takes input on stdin and produces output on stdout.
* Use _auto for Splunk's automatic handling of archive files (tar, tar.gz, tgz, tbz, tbz2, zip)
* Defaults to empty.