Getting Data In

How can I find the total and average indexing rates for all indexers?

AJeepDude

How can I find the total and average indexing rates for all indexers on Splunk Cloud?

0 Karma

AJeepDude

Thank you for the quick reply, I should have mentioned that I am a cloud customer so I do not have the Monitoring Console

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

hello @AJeepDude,
both answers explains other method then the Monitoring Consule
also, please try and comment under the answer you refer to instead of adding a new answer. unless you have found your own solution.

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

use the DMC, run a search, look at the link in answer above, or if you prefer typing emails and not queries, you can ask the cloud ops guys
hope it helps

0 Karma

AJeepDude

Thank you for the quick reply, I should have mentioned that I am a cloud customer so I do not have the Monitoring Console, I will reach out to the cloud team

0 Karma

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...