Getting Data In

Handy timestamp format extraction tool

rturk
Builder

Hi Splunkers!

This is less of a question, and more of a (hopefully) handy tip that I hope will answer peoples questions when they go looking for an answer to timestamp extraction issues, specifically when setting TIMESTAMP_FORMAT in props.conf.

If you're looking to get a timestamp in strptime/strftime format, I've found this site really useful:

http://www.strftime.net/

It's not owned/run by me, and as far as I can tell has no ads.

Hope it helps!

RT 🙂

0 Karma
1 Solution

rturk
Builder

Like I said, this is just to hopefully help people out - so I'll answer my own question 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Karma

rturk
Builder

Like I said, this is just to hopefully help people out - so I'll answer my own question 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...