Getting Data In

Eventhubs - Splunk Add-ON for ms cloud services partitions

zippo706
Explorer

I was using the MS Azure add-on for splunk.  Trying to switch to Splunk Add-on for MS cloud services.   One thing i noticed is that the event hub i was using is appending event hub events into the same splunk event. 

Ie, instead of 8 events in Event Hub, and 8 events in splunk (which i saw in ms azure add-on for splunk),

I get 2 events of 4 body.records[].service_principal_name.    The # of appended events is related to the # of partitiions, however, this thing doesn't seem to work w/ 1 partition.  Keep getting can not find partition 0 of 0 when the eventhub is 1 partition.  Formatting is TERRIBLE and it takes 30 seconds to render the 1st record in a search since raw so large.

Any ideas what's going on here?   This supposed to be by design?

Labels (1)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...