Getting Data In

Does anyone have installation and configuration instructions for the HyTrust CloudControl app?

neiowe
Path Finder

Does anyone have install/config instruction for the HyTrust CloudControl App?

I have downloaded and installed it in my test environment, but there are no details about how to configure it.

0 Karma

hytrust_support

The download zip file that included the HyTrust CloudControl OVF also includes a docs directory that contains both an Installation Guide and Administration Guide.

If you have any further questions, please visit our website at www.hytrust.com.

0 Karma

neiowe
Path Finder

Thanks for the response but I am not seeing a docs directory in the download. I also can not find and documentation on the hytrust.com website.

0 Karma

hytrust_support

Please complete the form on our contact page and someone from HyTrust will follow up with you directly. Please indicate that you want to learn more about our Splunk app in the "how can we help?" box.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...