Getting Data In

Clickable Chart To Show Different Tables when Clicked?

jhilton90
Path Finder

I have 4 Single Values that show different values, and I want to be able to click on each of them and then bring up a table below showing my information. I currently have this set for one of the single values, which shows the number of failed MFA challenges. So when that value is clicked, a table opens up to display the account id, email address, another id number and a timestamp.

Here is the code for the single value:

index=keycloak "MFA"
| regex _raw="MFA challenge failed"
| stats count

and here is the code I have for the statistics table that opens when the single value is clicked:

index=keycloak "MFA"
| eval ONE="$failed$"
| rex "account\s+(?<account>\w+)\s+with\s+email\s+(?<email>[^ ]+)\s+\w+\s+\w+\s+\w+\s+\w+\s+(?<keycloak_id>[a-z,0-9,-]+)"
| where isnotnull (account)
| table account, email, keycloak_id, _time

The eval ONE="$failed$" is corresponding to the drilldown editor for the single value, which is as follows:

On Click: Manage tokens on this dashboard

Set failed = $click.value2$

Labels (3)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What is your question?

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

jhilton90
Path Finder

I have 4 Single Values that show different values, and I want to be able to click on each of them and then bring up a table below showing my information.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Does the code you shared not do that?  How does it not meet expectations?

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...