Getting Data In

Can the Splunk Add-on for Juniper extract SRX logs?

esalmon
Explorer

Hi, I'm bring SRX data into Splunk but the fields aren't getting extracted by the Juniper Add-On.

Can the Juniper Add-On parse SRX logs? And if so, what could be the issue? The logs are coming in, but its not searchable since there's no field extractions.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

jmantor
Path Finder

I'd like some clarification on this as well.  Does the TA select the correct source type for these events?

0 Karma

shaahin
Explorer

i have the same issue. i dont know what sourcetype should be set in input file. srx forwarding logs via syslog on UDP:514.

any help?

0 Karma

Kaiser-0522

Recently I also encountered the same situation, through various troubleshooting, the problem in the Splunk Add-on for juniper the add-on does not apply

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...