Feedback
Got feedback? We want it! Submit your comments and suggestions for our community here.

How can I unlock email field on Profile Settings for editing?

duartet
Path Finder

Hi team,

I need to change the email associated with my splunk account since I left the company and I will soon loose access to it. Why isn't the email field editable? The primary field should be the username and that I understand that cannot be changed, but the email? It was possible before, why change this now?

Thanks,

Tiago

Tags (3)
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Splunk is using that field as a key between different systems if I have understood right. So there is no way to change it by yourself. You must create a new account to splunk.com and also login into community after that. Then ask from splunk community support that they migrate your old account to the new one.

r. Ismo

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...