Feedback
Got feedback? We want it! Submit your comments and suggestions for our community here.

Argh!!! I can't open a support ticket. I've tried multiple browsers.

mburgess97
Path Finder

I am getting the error below on my indexer.  I know which index / source is causing it, but have no idea how to fix it.  I've tried to open a ticket with support, but the "Select Cloud Stack" drop down has zero options, but is required.

The percentage of small buckets (100%) created over the last hour is high and exceeded the red thresholds (50%) for index=s1, and possibly more indexes, on this indexer. At the time this alert fired, total buckets created=12, small buckets=12

mburgess97_0-1647728203639.png

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

burwell
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can phone Splunk support and let them know. Have your entitlement number handy when you do.

View solution in original post

burwell
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can phone Splunk support and let them know. Have your entitlement number handy when you do.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...