Splunk Dev

View Page displaying conf file settings

splunkbot22

Hello guys, I am quite new to I have created an APP and have also successfully done a setup file. Now i am trying to make a view page in my APP to allow people to see what ports Splunk is using as well as letting them to delete those port or edit them. Any ideas how i can do that? Do i have to write a script and then point the view page to the script to display all the settings? Also i seemed to have come upon on the endpoint that allow user to get specific stanza so how should i go about to show the settings to a user in a page?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Check out the Config Quest app (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3696/).

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...