Deployment Architecture

What is the best way to clean up terminated AWS auto scaling deployment clients?

shpot

We have EC2 deployment clients in AWS. They are auto scaling clients. They come and go as workload scales. Each client has a unique client name. What is the best way to delete the clients that have not phoned home in the past 12 hours? I've been manually deleting them from the deployment servers but would like to automate that task. Hoping for some ideas and tips. Thank you!

0 Karma

magnuscowie80
Explorer

Hi, did you ever find away around this?

0 Karma

shpot

I'm still having this issue, and have been manually cleaning up the clients that have auto-scaled down. I'm hoping someone out there has suggestions because this tedious task is getting to be a headache. Thanks in advance!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...