Get latest cluster configuration from the raft consensus protocol.
curl -k -u admin:pass https://localhost:8189/services/shcluster/member/consensus
Here are some examples that will work for you:
1) To check the Status, run the REST from any of the Search Head Cluster Members:
2) Here is a REST call to check Captain/info:
3) To get the information on Cluster nodes/members that have joined the captain:
4) To get the information on Cluster Member Details:
5) To get information on artifacts and replicas DISCREPANCY:
6) Delegated jobs:
7) Ongoing replication details:
I try to use these rest api links and get a prompt for a login/password. How to I avoid this? Still can't get our load balancer team (NetScaler) a link that works.
Were you able to figure out how to achieve this ?
I could not access REST API to monitor search head/Indexer peer members. When I hit https://localhost:8089/services/shcluster/member/consensus I'm getting page cannot be displayed. I verified splunk management port is listening from my machine.
My intention is to monitor each search Head and Indexer URL's individually via Load balancer. Your input would be much appreciated.